Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Story

I told you I'd tell you more about Stricland and Scanlon. Fondly I refer to them as S&S. That wasn't planned, oops maybe I should let you all know that I plan everything meticulously? Well I don't. Once a character starts, the story and the character take over along with all the planning. Somewhere in the deep synapses of my brain (my wife calls them cobwebs) the story line, happenstances and characters fall into place all by themselves. I haven't written a book yet that I knew what was going to happen. Thinking about it that's probably the reason why I love to write. The same reason why anyone reads. You want to go somewhere you've never been and you want to find out how it all ends.
I'll get to S&S soon. Like I said the story takes over.

No comments:

Post a Comment