Sunday, January 23, 2011

Another Book Up

http://dayofthedogs.com/
Hey,

I bet you thought I didn't have it in me. Well I do and if you go to my web site you'll see that "The Friday Night Dance Club" is up and ready to read. It's another action adventure that not only do they know how to shoot em up but they can turn a beautiful Waltz on the Ballroom dance floor. Wilson and Rebecca Marie take over for the Shootist. That's not John Wayne but Bob Stewart. He never calls himself that because that title is John Wayne's not his. He's just fast and accurate but not as fast as he was at one time and he's been looking for a long time to find his replacement to carry on his law and order that he tries to maintain in Kansas City and around the nation.
Between Jessica and Bob they help the two find the real reason for all the hoopla about 2012.

Talk soon,
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment