Monday, April 18, 2011

Just liked the last one too much


Hey,

It's been way to long since I've written anything but it was because I loved what Wanda (my muse) said about the book. If it wasn't for readers like her I'd have a tough time keeping on, keeping on. I love writing and I would probably keep on but I love the good feedback; now the bad is a different story but I brace myself for the odd person that thinks it's a good thing to batter the author. It's one of the points that us authors have to take into account. That some people need to sling arrows to hurt and try and kill off the creative process. I think that if these people would push their creative side and put it out there once and see what the public says and take the slings and arrows of their peers they would have a better idea of what it's like. It's tough but then again sitting and writing 90.000 words is pretty tough too.
Hope things are doing great for everyone out there and he's one guy that loves anything creative that anyone does. It makes the world go around a little nicer.

Talk soon,
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment