Friday, August 19, 2011

Changing on a Dime

Hey,

The title for the Stricland, Scanlon novel finally came out while I was writing the other day. It was the second time I could use the phrase and almost didn't. You're not supposed to repeat that stuff but it seemed so appropriate for the mood of what I was writing and voila the light bulb went off in my head and it made all the sense in the world. I couldn't have done better if I tried.
I'm looking forward to getting this one up on the website and speaking of websites I've got six new ones coming soon to an internet theater near you. I hope you take the time to go look through them when they're up. They should be fun to run through. I'll have audio's of short synopsis's of each book. I've had a hell of a time getting the audios just right. There will be the pic of the month by Moody Wench Reflections. A trick of the computer trade by Dan the Computer Man and I'm going to throw in my best recipe of the month. It should be a hoot and a holler.

Talk soon,
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment