Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Drunk Horse

Hey,

Okay everyone I've decided that the drunk horse is going to be Jena's. That's where Ross is going to stay while he's in Witness Protection. I just thought everyone should know that while I might not be writing these days that doesn't mean that I don't think about my next novel all the time. I do. I write all of these things in a notebook and let them wander around in my head looking for the right place to settle and in a few weeks I'll be able to sit down and write the book in a few weeks, maybe sooner. Depending on my brain tissue working right. If not I'll set it aside and go back to editing.
I don't know whether this happens to any one else but when my brain is on the jizz I can't stop it and there's no such thing as time. I usually don't eat and the only reason I get up is to go to the bathroom and fall fast asleep or at least get enough rest to go after it again.
It's the only time I have that I'm not encumbered by the reality of the world. It's the safest place I've ever been and the most sacred. People talk about Shangra La and where it might be but I can tell you exactly where it is. When you find your true passion and time can't affect you and no matter what your reality is, it doesn't matter, then you're in Shangra La, Nirvana, Heaven, whatever you want to call it.
I hope and pray that everyone gets there at least once in their lives. It's the most perfect place you can travel to.

Talk soon,
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment