Sunday, April 10, 2011

What you say?

Hey,

I thought I'd let someone else talk about my books today. My muse for the last three books that I've written, had a comment on the first one of the Ross and Jena series. If you ever get a chance to meet this lady you should, Wanda is one of the best.
Bob has written the perfect action-adventure novel. If you like Robert B. Parker or James Patterson, you'll love this! With a cast of characters that keep you guessing throughout the book, "Last Ones Standing" takes you on a non-stop thrill ride from beginning to end. I would have to say though, that Jena is my favorite. Her tough, "take no prisoners" persona is direct and to the point and had me rooting for her all through the book! Then, there are moments that I literally shed tears for her for all her vulnerabilities. Thank you Bob for letting me be your Jena. I'm stronger now.

Love you and thank you so much,

Wanda

With a fan like this how could I ever think I could stop writing. Thanks Wanda. Love you too.

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment