Friday, January 20, 2012


Hey There,

What a wonderful morning at the coffee shop here in Duluth. It's 7 degrees, not much wind (thank God) and the coffee shop is just about a half a block away. (Which is good in this weather) Grace had a white chocolate machioto. She gave me a taste and if I liked cinnamon and white chocolate I would have drenched myself in it. Boring old me just had dark roast regular coffee with of course cream and sugar.
We met a friend there for conversation and coffee. Both were good and the one thing that I can say for Duluth is that Minnesota Nice is alive and real up here. What a wonderful place to live and work. For that matter I better get back to work on my latest novel. The last in the series of Ross and Jena. Maybe the last for right now but who knows, I don't think either one of them die in this one, at least I don't think so right now but that can always change.
Jena is still in a wheelchair from the last outing and Ted lost his leg and Ross got shot in the ass again so we'll see what comes down the pike.

Talk soon,
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment