Tuesday, June 8, 2010

One day closer

I should of been writing more but this is all so new for a sixty year old and I'm having my own troubles along with the blogger being down yesterday.
First of all, I want everyone to know that I'm writing my twentieth novel at the moment. I think I'm considered old school since I write out everything by hand in pencil first. When I type it in I do my editing of either more or less description or character development and try and take out my biggest flaws. I rarely remember what day of the week I'm in when I'm writing books. Of course, I rarely know what day of the week it is in real life, but that's the price you pay for keeping your nose to the grindstone.
I'll be posting the prologue of my first novel "Day of the Dogs" on its website real soon. Dan-the-computer-man has a day job too and has a limited amount of time to devote to all of this, but once we have it down pat things will go smoother.
Well I have to get back to the pencil to make sure everyone will have a good book to curl up with. I'm reading James Patterson right now. All of the Alex Cross books. I hear Morgan Freeman in my head as he's reading his lines in the book. Yeah, okay so I'm a little crazy. That's how I get through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment