Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Done Really done finally

Hey,

Okay not quite but I'm close enough that I can smell the end. It's amazing how my fingers can just fly across this keyboard like they know exactly what they're doing and then it's time to look at what wasn't auto-corrected. After the first hundred or so pages all of a sudden I guess I don't type real fast at least accurately. But going through it is good because even the spell check is wrong a lot.
All that needs to be done is create a PDF file of it and I think it's on it's way to my e-book site. God that was a long one. Ended up at 634 pages and a 105,000 words. "The Friday Night Dance Club" is at least my longest to date. I'm going to start a new one after I give my fingers a well deserved rest.

Talk soon,

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment