Monday, October 4, 2010

Editing

Hey,

I don't know about anyone else but if I ever get through with this editing I'm going to throw myself a party and get drunk. I don't remember it ever being this hard before but then again I'm old and I don't remember things like I used to. God has saved me from a fate worse than death I guess. It seems though that if I was a female that I'd never have more than one kid because there would be no way I'd put myself through that kind of pain again. But alas it happens all the time. It seems that women forget and carry on with the race of human kind.
I'd be carrying a big stick and if a man looked at me cross eyed I'd hit him in the crotch hoping that would give some idea of what I had been through. Then if he wanted to play with fire I might let him but whoa unto the man that tried without a painful entrance.
How in the hell did I get on that. I worry that God gave me a mind that doesn't make much sense at times. Well I just thought I'd check in and let everyone know that I'm not dead and I'm working hard to get more books on line.

Talk soon,
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment