Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just about ready to get selling

Hey,

It seems as though I worry about everything these days. Enough so I can't sleep at night which makes me get up out of bed and start writing again. Maybe the worrying isn't a bad thing if it gets me writing. I find it's about the only thing that makes my mind rest. After about an hour or so in the wee hours of the morning I can't see the screen and the words are blurring and my head is nodding and I finally figure it's time to stop. I usually delete the last two paragraphs that I wrote the night before because they make absolutely no sense. One time I was actually writing about different characters in another book. I really liked those characters and I don't really blame myself for wanting to snuggle up to them before I go to bed.

Remember http://www.dayofthedogs.com and buy something from a staring artist. It's five bucks and it gives you hours of entertainment. Best value out there.

Talk soon,
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment