Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hey a New Year

Hey,

I stayed up last night reading so that I could kiss my girl at 12.01. I think she was asleep but that was okay I just needed to know that I'd be with her this year. I can't think of a soul that could stand to be around me 24-7. She is my best friend and I don't know what I'd do without her. She's a rock through good and bad.
This last year has been tough but it's been tough on a lot of people so I'm not going to whine around in self pity. I like rolling in it. No I'm just glad that one is over with and I've got great hopes for this one. I want to write the Pulitzer or the best selling novel this year. Shut up I can do it I know I can. It's rolling around up there in my brain along with the self pity, it just hasn't got to my fingers yet but it will and I can hope can't I, all you naysayers.

Talk soon,

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment