Monday, July 26, 2010

Back again

Hey,

I haven't been blogging much since I got this little building job. It was taking up virtually every minute of the day either working on it or thinking through the process. The one special thing about my high school days was that the Christian Brothers taught me one thing. How to think. There was a lot of money given to them for me to learn that simple concept but it was worth every penny. I think I can do just about anything (within reason). And it's because of that simple statement.
I've met a few that didn't understand the concept. Actually I felt an empathy for them in that I was one of them before the aluminum rod was thrashed across my ass until I had no other choice. I'll tell that story someday.
Alas I'm done with the job and I'm back to work writing. I shouldn't call it work though since this is one of the loves of my life.

Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment