Sunday, August 8, 2010

Told me not to.

Hey,
She told me not to write about her and I from a long time ago. I won't, besides not much to tell but what there is to tell are some real funny stories. The most interesting part of all of this is that she found me on face book and we hadn't seen or talked to one another since 1989. 21 years ago. Yeah I know you can count, that was for me. Damn how time flies. She's my cuz and what a cousin she is. One of the greatest ladies I know. And besides it's flooded me with all sorts of emotions that I can't really describe except that I know she's going to me my muse here for the next few novels I write. I love it. I just hope I don't piss her off with all my ranting. I love you Wanda no matter what I put in my novels. Hope you have fun with it.

Talk soon,
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment