Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fourth book

Hey,

Art has worked his magic and the book cover for "Last Ones Standing" is done. It's really great work on his part. He can take real crap and turn it into diamonds. If you ever need any artwork done he's your man.
Just started the third novel in the series and can't wait to see what the characters are going to do. To tell the truth I was very hesitant about starting another novel because it seems as though all of them are very violent in nature. I wondered about that for quite a while but I had one of those "Duh" moments; deep down inside I'm very angry.
When it occurred to me it shook my soul dreadfully. I mean to tell you I gasped for air at the realization and grabbed my chest out of pure panic. Nobody in their right mind should be that angry and maybe I need a shrink so I don't kill somebody. Of course the people that I might shoot would be very deserving but I knew I could never do that, at least I didn't think so.
Long story short, I was nervous especially about going to jail for the rest of my life and I thought I better do something then it dawned on me. Hell no! I'm not going to do a damn thing about it. I've written God only knows how many novels because of it and the last thing I want to do is stop writing.
So, watch out world I'm writing from my soul and I know it. Remember http://dayofthedogs.com

Talk soon,
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment