Monday, March 7, 2011

The Tedious Work is Done

Hey out there,

Finally the tedious work is done. My muse Jena (Wanda) likes the book a lot. She even helped me work a few spots that needed help. It was great working with her especially working with someone that likes my work.
That's what I've been doing instead of writing on my blog. I shouldn't let this go so long except it seems as though as long as I can remember I've had this one track mind that doesn't let me do much more than one thing at a time. I don't have those synapses that travel from area to area in my brain; they all stay in one place. Damn the bad luck but oh well I've lived with it for sixty years I guess I don't have a choice in the matter. If I did I'd have a photographic memory with total recall and could juggle a hundred things at once. Maybe in my next life.

Talk soon, starting another book, and remember http://www.dayofthedogs.com/

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment