Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just Yaking

Hey,

Okay I tried not to do it but I couldn't help myself. I started another novel. I've finished editing three so I'm going to give myself a reward. I think this will be the last of the Ross and Jena novels for a while. I really like the two characters and I hope to bring out more of there personalities in this writing. I'm not sure how dark Ross's past is but I know it's not as gruesome at Jena's. She been through hell and back and she's still standing.
Finally Ross is not hindered with The Group or the Judge or the FBI. He's in this because he hates the people that kidnap and put young girls into the human trafficking business. He's on a mission now and not encumbered with such trite things like the law. The law has failed miserably for these young girls and he's about to even the odds for them.

Talk more soon,
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment